Wednesday 24 February 2016

February Colour Challenge Winners

Thank you so much for entering our February Colour Challenge! All the cards were stunning. I'm delighted to announce the winners. Our voting was so close that I'm announcing an extra honourable mention.
Winner:
#10 Susan
Peace Angel
We loved Susan's opulent gold detailing combined with a very sweet digi.
Honourable Mentions:
#1 Sharon
A fabulous contrast between the gold snowflakes and rich blue background.
#4 Sara
Great to see this lovely stamp in non-traditional colours. We loved the gold embossing and the pearl details.
A stunning winter scene with beautiful glittery trees.
#9 Kath
Such a stylish and elegant card!
Congratulations!
There is still time to join us in our current challenge where the theme is Christmas baking. Have a lovely, crafty week, April x


5 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of your Honourable Mentions.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Susan! A glorious card.
    Congrats to all the honourable mentions. And Thank You for picking my card in that category too.
    Hugs,
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the Honourable Mentions! I'm thrilled! Congratulations to Susan for the gorgeous winning card and to my fellow Honourable Mentions! I'll be back to playing when I'm home from vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of your honorable mentions! It was a fun challenge to play with! Congrats to all the winners this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!!! Thank you for picking my card! It's a real honor, considering the absolutely fabulous creations in the gallery! Congrats to the Honorable mentions!

    ReplyDelete